Even in the best of times, operating a nonprofit is challenging. But, when the economy is weaker and needs are stronger, it is great to know there is a Team of experts who can offer specialized skills beyond the capacity of your staff, board, and volunteers.
We can help you through a number of challenges, such as:
- Grant writing and research
- Develop fundraising plans
- Assist with Board of Directors trainings and recruitment strategies
- Plan and conduct membership and direct marketing campaigns
- Prepare an annual operating plan
- Plan a three to ten year strategic blueprint
- Design a major donor program and teach you how to focus your approach for funding or gifts from individuals and foundations
- Devise a signature special event or help you receive higher impact results from a current event
- Prepare for and implement a capital campaign – including conducting your internal and external feasibility study that will capture valuable data for your case statement, leadership, prospects, and goal-setting.
About Sara O’Neal
Sara’s more than 20 years of experience in fundraising and strategic planning includes leadership in notable nationally and internationally recognized organizations such as Brakeley Briscoe and the Sierra Club.
Sara created The Nonprofit Consulting Team (NCT) in 2009 to meet the needs of a wide range of nonprofit organizations. Prior to establishing the NCT, Sara spent nine years as President of Green Pursuits, a fundraising and strategic planning consulting firm whose clients included human services, the arts, environmental, historic and faith-based nonprofit organizations.